While the church building is closed you can still connect with Nadia for zoom meetings. Contact her to get connected.
- Thursdays 8 pm – youth check in with Zoom
- Thursdays 9 pm – parent check with Zoom
- Saturday mornings 10 am and Wednesdays 6 pm – Children and Families Check-in with Zoom
Activities to keep you busy!
Helpful online resources for families:
- The homepage of the ELCA Metro DC synod that Peace is a part of – lots of updates from area Lutheran churches and ELCA leadership
- ELCA resources: downloadable resources, including messages and statements from Bishop Eaton, social justice initiatives, campaigns, and Bible study materials
- Faith5 (Faith Acts In The Home) is all about how to engage in faith formation at home
- Digital Citizenship: Privacy and Parental Settings from Fairfax County Public Schools
- Building Faith: a resource for parents on home faith practices that has everything from liturgical crafts to prayers for kids