While the church building is closed you can still connect with Nadia for zoom meetings. Contact her to get connected.
- Thursdays 8 pm – youth check in with Zoom
- Thursdays 9 pm – parent check with Zoom
- Saturday mornings 10 am and Wednesdays 6 pm – Children and Families Check-in with Zoom
Activities to keep you busy!
Invitation to Single Parent Summer Bible Study on zoom starting July 7, 2020 at 8pm with Peace Lutheran Church, Alexandria, VA led by Nadia.
You can reach her at Nadia@sharingpeace.org if you have questions. Zoom link for the Bible study: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81114728157?pwd=cWNYbzlZS01uMXZyZTVpQzdoMmNHQT09
Helpful online resources for families:
- The homepage of the ELCA Metro DC synod that Peace is a part of – lots of updates from area Lutheran churches and ELCA leadership
- ELCA resources: downloadable resources, including messages and statements from Bishop Eaton, social justice initiatives, campaigns, and Bible study materials
- Faith5 (Faith Acts In The Home) is all about how to engage in faith formation at home
- Digital Citizenship: Privacy and Parental Settings from Fairfax County Public Schools
- Building Faith: a resource for parents on home faith practices that has everything from liturgical crafts to prayers for kids