God calls us to be good stewards of the gifts provided us and offers opportunity to express our love for God and our fellow Christians in a practical and rewarding way through caring for our property.
Mission: To enhance the worship and fellowship experience of our church family by caring for our property in a way that glorifies God.
Vision: We will achieve our mission by:
- PROVIDING a safe and clean environment
- MAINTAINING the facilities
- IMPROVING the church’s property
Strategy: This Ministry performs God’s work at the church through the upkeep and stewardship of the church’s facilities. The Ministry ensures that the church property is maintained and repaired as necessary, and develops and implements proposals and long-term plans for the care and preservation of church property.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance.
- Coordinate outside contractors such as plumbers and electricians.
- Manage major projects.
- Schedule periodic clean up days for grounds and buildings.
- Identify smaller maintenance and repair tasks and bringing them to the attention of the congregation.
- Address fire and safety issues, handicap access and building code requirements.
- Plan for replacement of major items such as roofs, lighting, pavement, and heating/air conditioning systems.