Check back often for updates!
All in-person activities are canceled indefinitely.
Worship: No in-person worship for now.
To Prepare for Maundy Thursday, have the following:
- Download the Maundy Thursday bulletin here. You may find it useful to print it out ahead of time.
- For the foot-washing: a basin or bowl of water and a towel.
- For the meal: bread and a cup of wine or juice.
- If you’d like to make your own bread, we suggest one of these recipes. Please don’t run to the store to get any ingredients. Any bread/crackers and beverage closest to wine will do.
To prepare for Good Friday you may want seven candles/lamps/flashlights.
Easter Sunday worship will be streamed live on our Facebook page at 10:30 am EDT. Our Facebook page is public so that anyone and everyone can have access, even those without a Facebook account.
Sunday 8:00 am worship is available by Zoom video, link: https://zoom.us/j/798704530
Download the Easter Sunday bulletin: (Coming Saturday afternoon)
Other Online Events
- Wednesday Check in and Bible Study at 12:00 pm by Zoom video, link: https://zoom.us/j/168043926
- Children and Youth check in with Nadia at 10:00 am Saturday by Zoom video. Contact Nadia.
- Teen Study and Share with Nadia at 8:00 pm Saturday by Zoom video. Contact Nadia.
Should you need any extra support in this time, please contact Pastor Sarah. God bless you!
Check out Pastor Sarah’s new blog: God Holds You
Connect with us on social media: