Do you need help? People who have never been in need before are suddenly finding themselves in need. No shame. God cares and our church does too.
- Fairfax County Coordinate Services Planning: 703-222-0880, TTY 711 or https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/neighborhood-community-services/coordinated-services-planning
- Fairfax County Public Schools has food available for students at local elementary schools. https://www.fcps.edu/news/coronavirus-update-food-resources
- Annandale Christian Community for Action (ACCA) has a food panty. Requests can be made through the Fairfax County, VA, Coordinated Services. 703-222-0880, TTY 711, M-F 8am – 4:30PM
- For other help, including rental assistance, in Fairfax County, VA, Coordinated Services is the best place to start: 703-222-0880, TTY 711, M-F 8am – 4:30PM
- Special notice regarding resources and immigration status: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/neighborhood-community-services/immigrants-and-fairfax-county-safety-net-services
They do not ask about immigration status and their staff are multilingual.
If you are experiencing domestic violence (including emotional abuse), you can call the county Domestic Violence Abuse Center at 703-246-4573 for a completely confidential call.