During the season of Lent, March 4 – April 13, Peace will focus on prayer.
My hope is that each of you will have a deeper prayer life as a result. Maybe you will pray more often or more intentionally. Maybe you will discover that pre-written prayers really do help you pray. Maybe you will find a new way of praying – walking, writing, singing, silence – that helps you connect with God.
March to mid-April:
- Thursdays from 11:30-12:30 the sanctuary will be open with candlelight and Gregorian chant music playing. This is for anyone who needs a calm place to pray.
- During Wednesday evening worship we will pray together.
- My sermons will focus on prayer.
- There will be Sunday morning adult education sessions on prayer.
- We will post favorite prayers and quotes on prayer in the church building.