Jul 18 & Aug 15: Faithful Families
Faithful Families is a time to gather over food to learn about our faith, and enjoy fellowship and fun. It is geared towards families with kids 0-5th grade, with older youth invited to help with leadership. Stay tuned for more details on time and food.
August 1: BYO Picnic and Stream Clean-Up
Join us for a picnic lunch at Peace (BYO) followed by a stream cleanup at nearby Holmes Run after the 10:30 service. All ages are welcome! Limited cleanup supplies will be available but feel free to bring your own trash bags, gloves, and grabbers from home. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 11-Sept 8: ELCA Advocacy Summer School
What Is Faith-Based Advocacy? Wondering about how advocacy fits into our Christian and Lutheran presence in policy discussions? Session 1 of ELCA Advocacy Summer School will paint a picture of what advocacy is and how advocacy is shaped with a faith foundation, especially as members and affiliates of the ELCA. With discussions, examples, and ways to connect, register for “What is faith-based advocacy?” today! The 30-minute virtual session begins on Wed. Aug. 11 at 2 p.m. EDT – and you’re invited to be part of the question & answer session for 15 minutes following the presentation.REGISTER
In addition to the small groups that continue to meet virtually, we have the following community-creating opportunities open to all:
- Find Children, Youth and Family Activities here.
- Wednesdays 12:00 -1:00 pm EDT: All-church check in and Bible study, open to all. Zoom link here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/168043926?pwd=czVMS1VVK2hPRTlmODk1eW13b0RiQT09
Prayers for a Pandemic
Explore our publication “Prayers for a Pandemic.” A compilation of art, photos and writings by members and friends of Peace.
- A Care Team has formed to stay connected with the most vulnerable people in our congregation. If you would like to have a care team member contact you for any reason, please email email@example.com
- Ways you can help
- Should you need any extra support in this time, please contact Pastor Sarah. God bless you!
- Check out Pastor Sarah’s new blog: God Holds You
Connect with us on social media:
The best way to contact the church is by email as the staff is working from home. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, be sure to check out our full church calendar.