Worship links and other opportunities to connect with church members through online Bible studies and other activities can be found below:
In addition to the small groups that continue to meet virtually, we have the following community-creating opportunities open to all:
- Find Children, Youth and Family Activities here.
- Fellowship hour after 10:30 worship. Just stay on the zoom site for fellowship
- On our Racial Justice page a new Troubling the Waters group began in September.
- Wednesdays 12:00 -1:00 pm EDT: All-church check in and Bible study, open to all. (No bible Study on April 7th and 14th) Zoom link here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/168043926?pwd=czVMS1VVK2hPRTlmODk1eW13b0RiQT09
Prayers for a Pandemic
Explore our publication “Prayers for a Pandemic.” A compilation of art, photos and writings by members and friends of Peace.
- A Care Team has formed to stay connected with the most vulnerable people in our congregation. If you would like to have a care team member contact you for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ways you can help
- Should you need any extra support in this time, please contact Pastor Sarah. God bless you!
- Check out Pastor Sarah’s new blog: God Holds You
Connect with us on social media:
The best way to contact the church is by email as the staff is working from home. Reach us at email@example.com
Also, be sure to check out our full church calendar.