ACCA NEEDS YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP
During the COVID-19 crisis, ACCA is continuing to help our low-income neighbors with both food and rent assistance. The fastest and safest way to help their great efforts is to donate to ACCA on-line. ACCA will use your donation to provide rental and food assistance to your needy neighbors.
Please follow these steps to donate online to ACCA:
- Go to ACCA web site – https://accacares.org/
- Click on the blue “Donate Now” button at the top of the home page.
- This will bring you to ACCA’s donation page on the Greater Washington Catalogue for Philanthropy website. The Catalogue is a nonprofit partner that processes donations to ACCA through PayPal, and no cost to you or ACCA.
- In the box next to “Amount $,” please enter the amount you wish to give.
- For now, please do not designate a specific donation category, so that it is easier for ACCA to apportion your donation quickly to the greatest need, as this crisis unfolds.
- If you wish to become an ongoing (“recurring”) online donor, then please click on the blue text that says ”Dedication? Anonymous? Recurring?” Then select how frequently you wish to automatically donate.
- Click on “Add to Cart and Proceed to Checkout” and finish your payment process on the secure page.
Of course, you can always donate to ACCA by sending a check to: ACCA, Inc., 7200 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA 22003
Thank you for continuing to share Christ’s love in your community.
Peace is a founding member of the Annandale Christian Community in Action (ACCA), formed in 1967 as a coalition of churches coming together to serve the poor in Annandale.
ACCA is a church-related voluntary organization providing day care, food, rental assistance, furniture, and other services to low-income families in the Annandale/Bailey’s Crossroads area, regardless of religion, race or ethnic background.
Peace remains actively part of ACCA. In addition to significant financial support and representation, we also collect weekly food donations for the pantry.
To find out more about ACCA, see their website: www.accacares.org